The Sighet Memorial will be closed until March 31.
As a result of the special measures taken by the Romanian authorities to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus, we announce that all activities with the public, including simple visits, are suspended until March 31, 2020.
Thank you for understanding!
- Monday – Sunday 9:30 – 18:30 (April 15 – October 14)
- Tuesday – Sunday 9:30 – 16:30 (October 15 – April 14)
- Last admission – 30 minutes before closing
Tickets and fees
- Children, students: 4 RON
- Pensioners: 5 RON
- Adults: 10 RON
- Photography fee: 5 RON
- Filming fee: 15 RON
- Free admission:
- Former political prisoners
- Disabled visitors
- Sighet Museum
4 Corneliu Coposu Street
Sighet, Maramureș County
- Tel/Fax: 0040 262 319424, Tel.: 0040 262 316848
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free parking is available to visitors of the Sighet Memorial in the parking lot located on the street perpendicular to Corneliu Coposu Street, on Gheorghe Șincai Street, just behind the museum.
Please pay attention to the signs.